Sunday, October 16, 2005

Status update

I'm tying from a public library in Tucson. My hotel doesn't have Internet access. It doesn't have a lot of things. I have to pull up on the metal thingee in the sink (god, I need to bone up on my plumbing terminology) when I spit out my toothpaste. The metal blocker thingee that seals up the drain when you're taking your contacts out - won't come out, so you have to pry it out with your hands - and even then, it will only come up about 1/8th of an inch.

Ok, five minutes left on public computer.
The girl I wanted to see here moved.
Tucson is pretty, but dirty. Not too sure if I want to move here. Still, there are a ton of cool coffee houses around here. I'm meeting some cool folks here. As for the gay scene, The Rainbow Cafe is filled with passive lesbian folkies (not the cool political angry folkies ala Ani Difranco). IBT sucks - just a hot, sweaty bar.

The good stuff -
Raging Sage Coffee
Epic Cafe
Che's Lounge
Indian Oven on Campbell
and this awesome Mexican restaurant - 88 E Broadway

Ok, gotta log off - three minutes left - INCLUDING posting time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home