Sunday, August 20, 2006

Silly Rabbit, Tripping is for Teenagers

Nothing like a weekend of baseball (Oakland As vs. the Kansas City Royals), nice weather and the Hold Steady to break a person out of their funk.

Right now, I feel fairly wiped out. Tomorrow I start what I would consider a modified detox diet. I hate to call it a diet, but that's basically what it is. I went on one before and I was feeling the same s**t I am feeling now. It's not necessairly fasting, but it's heavy on raw tomatoes, cilantro, strawberries, blueberries etc. It's amazing after a few days how much you recover your sense of taste. A day after I finished my first detox diet, I ate probably the best sushi lunch I ever tasted. The worst part is giving up the coffee - and the general lack of energy when it comes to motivating yourself to run.

So - having my final vodka tonic and final snack (organic peanut butter and celery) before I dive into this...

Side note -
Saw Little Miss Sunshine - well worth seeing
Snakes on a Plane - Ok, I knew it was going to be crap, but I can't wait to see it sometime with other Samual Jackson geeks at a midnight screening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home