Friday, April 25, 2008

New York Bound

I'm taking a few days off to go to New York.
To see The Verve. To see Chris Rock.
And hopefully to have lunch with a former New York Times writer.

I haven't posted for awhile because I don't really know where to take this Blog. I still love writing it. I still love commenting on music, politics and what not. But the basic point of it - expressing it from a bisexual point of view, has been somewhat neutered because I haven't really brought up the topic.

But I can still deliver content. Such as the new Aimee Mann song - '31 Today' - easily my frontrunner for 'song of the year.' Although the lyrics hit a bit too close to home.

Aimee Mann: 31 Today
http://download.stereogum.com/mp3/Aimee%20Mann%20-%20Thirty%20One%20Today.mp3

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home