Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Maybe it's just Dane Cook...


First off, I'm looking at the pre-sale for The White Stripes at Pershing Auditorium in Lincoln - $40 range...
I'll shell - but I feel dirty about it. For the band - I think I paid almost the same price when I was seeing Bob Dylan. I was expecting something more like $28. I did pick up their new album today and it seems to be getting some great reviews, but I have yet to encounter a White Stripes album that received shitty reviews upon its release.

Dream show coming up in September: Arcade Fire with LCD Soundsystem opening.

And now for the main point of the post - if this cover was made by folks from Family Guy or South Park, I would shrug this off as just being their attempt to shock. But the fact that it's Dane Cook and Jessica Alba - just makes me pissed. It would sort of be like ex. Creed singer Scott Stapp posing standing in front of imposing tanks ala Tianamen Square.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave Splash said...

Where is that Arcade Fire/LCD show happening?

3:59 PM  
Blogger TransformerGeek said...

September 17 - but if you go to Pitchfork.com - it looks like they're going to be touring for more dates than the Red Rocks show.

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home